Monday 19 November 2007

Zoey's World



Zoey Yong Zhiyi came into this world on August 23rd 2005. Her arrival was witnessed by papa, Chris and popo. The moment I set eyes on Zoey, I had tears in my eyes. Everyone commented that she had a lot of hair and the color is black as charcoal. Zoey is a very good baby that never cried much. From the moment she was born, she was very observant. When you carry her in your arms, she would look intensely at you, as if trying to memorise every line and curve on your face. She has this look of alertness in her. They say that all babies are the same but somehow, looking at your own is very different. You see the little details on her face and on her limbs. Zoey has my eyes, in my opinion (although most people say her eyes looks like her papas'). She has papas' nose, no doubt about that and her mouth, hmmm....looks kinda like my brother's. Haha....her chin looks like her paternal popo and her hair, I guess the blackness resembles mine although the texture is definetely much softer than mine. Her left fourth toe is kinda crooked. Hmmm...wonder what happened there during the formation. Anyhow...that's her trademark! OK....I'll not go into more details coz' she wouldn't like that next time when she grows up and everyone reads about her. Haha....yeah right, not like my blog has 10000 visitors or anyting close to that.
Anyways.....she has grown to be a very good girl, who likes to help mama and papa a lot doing household chores. Her favorite cartoon is Barney and she likes to sing and dance a lot.
To my little girl, thank you for making my life fulfilled.

0 comments: